Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Day in China - by SydneyBaum

Wow! Christmas Day already! It sure does not feel like Christmas Day AT ALL! I need some Christmas spirit. Can you help me with my SAD Christmas spirit? Today,I woke up and there were presents on the bed,( Asher did NOT want to open his really).Well, today we went shopping,yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You'll NEVER guess what I got, REAL PEARLS!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Mommy and Daddy got me a BEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL necklace for my wedding day!!!!!!!!! Well,better let my mommy on here,( She's gettin kinda antsy.) heehee!Love you all and to all a good night. HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sydney...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas. Remember, just like the song in our play, Christmas is Christmas wherever you are. I can't wait until you get back.

Your friend,

Abby