Monday, December 15, 2008

Big Sister's Turn

Hi, my name is Sydney, I am9 3/4. I get to go to China with my Mommy & Daddy. IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME! We are leaving at 4:30 am. I have to admit I've never done this before, but it's awesome. I hope God will bless us along the way. We just got done making cookies for Santa, he comes in 10 days......WOW Christmas has gotten here so fast! As my daddy said, I saw the rainbow before I went to school today. Ever since I was 2 my mommy said that I've been praying for a sibling. And now, that dream has come true! GOOD-BYE


PRAY FOR US!!!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

God WILL Bless you all! Have a safe trip sweetie! You will have a ball meeting your brother!!

Pastor Ed said...

Hi Sydney! Know that your church family will be praying for you all. Anna says you can now join the "Big Sisters Club" that she's in!